Emergency Equipment Professionals (EEP) is a certified five (5) star 3M|Scott Respiratory Protection
Service Provider. Becoming five (5) star rated, our technicians must complete a 3M|Scott factory
training program, demonstrate technical competency, and perform annual service refresher
training. While having technical proficiency, our personnel must demonstrate adherence to
3M|Scott Administrative practices such as Warranty processing and service history. To maintain our
rating, we undergo an annual audit, concerning 3M|Scott Administrative and record keeping
policies. We are a one stop provider of the following Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
(SCBA) and breathing air services: Fit Testing (OSHA certified), Flow Testing, compressor service,
complete warranty service, air sampling (NFPA 1989), mandatory records keeping. While
partnering with EEP, as a provider, you will enjoy many benefits:
1. Our technicians are current or former first responders, they have used the
equipment they are servicing, they understand firsthand the critical nature and the
associated trust with quality service. They fully understand all programs and record
keeping requirements your department must maintain.
2. We provide service 24-hours 7 days a week in case of an emergency. Our technicians
are also available to visit on a regular basis to take care of any maintenance needs of
you SCBA fleet.
3. We will work to fully understand your departments needs by understanding your
departments operations, this positions us to schedule service around your needs to
ensure maximized service time.
4. We are fully trained to handle any warranty repairs that may arise during service or
annual flow testing. Our service vehicles are fully stocked with parts to keep SCBA’s
and breathing air equipment in service.
5. EEP provides you with a complete Respiratory Protection Program following NFPA
and OSHA standards and guidelines. Our technicians are trained in NFPA Standards
1500, 1852, 1989, and OSHA certified, which is a requirement to perform fit testing.
We can also help establish and maintain your Respiratory Protection Program and
equipment life cycle record keeping, meaning no worries during compliance
– NFPA 1500 Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety, Health, and
Wellness Program (Chapter 7).
– NFPA 1852 Standard on Selection, Care, and Maintenance of Open Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus.
– NFPA 1989 Standard on Breathing Air quality for Emergency Services Respiratory
– OSHA CFR 1910.134 (f) Personal Protective Equipment.
Interested in learning more about our services? Fill out our easy online form on this page or give us a quick call at 866-764-1822. A knowledgeable staff member is waiting to help you diagnosis the problems with your Scott Safety equipment and get it back in working order ASAP.