2018 CONTEST ENTRY RULES
- Entrants must be an active member of a fire department in Alabama or Mississippi. (Proof Required upon award.)
- Entry forms must be complete.
- Drawing will be held live at our October customer event.
- Winner must be able to meet all applicable federal, state and local requirements pertaining to the purchase of a firearm. Winner will be required to complete the applicable forms and pass the NICS background check (or possess a valid concealed carry permit).
- The winner will have the following options for taking possession of the firearm:
- Pick up in person at our Horn Lake, MS office (Mississippi residents only).
- Firearm will be transferred to a local FFL holder of their choice. Winner is responsible for paying any transfer fees related to the local FFL.
- The prize is non-transferrable. Alternate winners will be drawn at the time of the contest conclusion. In the event that the first drawn winner is not qualified to take possession (based on federal, local and state regulations), the prize will go to the next name drawn.
- Employees and their family members of Emergency Equipment Professionals, Inc. and Pierce Manufacturing Inc. are not eligible to win. Family members are defined as a spouse, child or spouse of a child.
- One entry per person.
- Upon entering the contest, you agree to be signed up for EEP’s e-newsletter.
- Contest rules are subject to change.